Excel Fishing Charters is excited to be adding Salmon and Halibut trips from Sekiu, Washington.
Enjoy calm water Salmon and Halibut fishing on Washington’s beautiful Strait of Juan de Fuca.
SEKIU SALMON AND HALIBUT TRIPS INCLUDE:
- Sekiu and Neah Bay departures
- Catch Winter Chinook (Blackmouth)
- Halibut charters available in May and June
- 8 hour trips
- 1 -6 passengers
- 4 passengers guarantee whole boat
- The finest in fishing gear and bait provided
- Downrigger fishing
- Fish cleaned and bagged
- Quality care of catch (bled and iced)
- Free hot coffee
- Washington fishing license available on-board (Extra charge)
- Assistance with lodging
- Viewing of marine mammals and sea birds including Seals, Sea Lions, Porpoises, and occasionally Gray or Orca Whales
|SEKIU FISHING CALENDAR|
|Winter Chinook (Blackmouth)||March 1 to April 30|
|Coho Salmon||August 16 through September 30|
|Halibut||May and June|
If seasickness is a problem for you, our Sekiu trips are a great option.
Sekiu provides great Coho Salmon fishing in the fall. Winter Blackmouth fishing at Sekiu is truly Washington’s finest, when weather permits.
Sekiu is a 30 minute drive from the Inn at Neah Bay.