Excel Fishing Charters is excited to be adding Salmon and Halibut trips from Sekiu, Washington.
Enjoy calm water Salmon and Halibut fishing on Washington’s beautiful Strait of Juan de Fuca.
SEKIU SALMON AND HALIBUT TRIPS INCLUDE:
- Sekiu and Neah Bay departures
- Catch Coho and Winter Chinook (Blackmouth)
- Halibut charters available in May and June
- 8 hour trips
- 1 -6 passengers
- 4 passengers guarantee whole boat
- The finest in fishing gear and bait provided
- Downrigger fishing
- Fish cleaned and bagged
- Quality care of catch (bled and iced)
- Free hot coffee
- Washington fishing license available on-board (Extra charge)
- Assistance with lodging
- Viewing of marine mammals and sea birds including Seals, Sea Lions, Porpoises, and occasionally Gray or Orca Whales
|SEKIU FISHING CALENDAR|
|Winter Chinook (Blackmouth)||February through April|
|Halibut||May and June|
|Coho (Silver Salmon)||September and October|
If seasickness is a problem for you, our Sekiu trips are a great option.
Sekiu provides great Coho fishing in the fall with big “Hooknose” Silvers being the norm. In most years, there is a non-selective Coho Salmon fishery which allows you to keep unmarked Coho that you would normally have to release in the ocean. Winter Blackmouth fishing at Sekiu is truly Washington’s finest, when weather permits.
Sekiu is a 30 minute drive from the Inn at Neah Bay.