Excel Fishing Charters is best known for its personalized Neah Bay fishing trips.
We offer many trips to suit your needs including U.S. Halibut / Ling Cod combo, Ling Cod / Bottom Fish (both near shore and deepwater), Salmon, and Salmon / Bottom Fish combo trips. We fish in Neah Bay year around. We also offer Whale watching and marine tours.
NEAH BAY TRIPS INCLUDE:
- 1-6 passengers
- 4 passengers guarantee whole boat
- Full day trips (8 hours plus)
- All gear and bait provided
- Quality care of catch (bled and iced)
- Free hot coffee
- Washington fishing license available on-board (extra charge)
- Assistance with lodging
- Catch Chinook, Coho, and Pink Salmon (Pink Salmon odd years only) on Salmon trips
- Downrigger fishing for Salmon
- Catch Ling Cod, Rockfish, Cabezon, and Greenling on Bottom Fish trips
- Catch Rockfish and Greenling on off-season Bottom Fish trips
- Light gear used on Bottom Fish trips
- Catch Halibut and deepwater Ling Cod, on Halibut / Ling Cod combo trips
- Viewing of marine mammals and sea birds including Seals, Sea Lions, Porpoises, and Gray, Humpback , and Orca Whales on most trips at Neah Bay
|EXCEL FISHING CHARTERS – NEAH BAY CALENDAR 2023|
|Ling Cod / Bottom Fish||March 11 to October 15|
|Deep Water Ling Cod||March 11 to May 31|
|Halibut / Bottom Fish combo||May and June (call early – Limited basis and books quickly)|
|Salmon||Late June to early September|
|Salmon / Bottom Fish combo||Late June to early September|
|Deep Water Ling Cod||August 1 to Oct 15|
|Off-Season Bottom Fish||October 16 to March 10|
Neah Bay is located near the entrance of the Strait of Juan de Fuca at the most Northwest tip of Washington State, about a 5 hour drive from Seattle. Neah Bay provides the finest saltwater fishing available in Washington.
Catching your limit is the rule, rather than the exception!